Still the same problem as before if we were to keep talking – no privacy

Author
    Comments
  • mylove123
    mylove123
    Participant
    April 6, 2017 at 11:50 pm #132436
    Still the same problem as before if we were to keep talking – no privacy

The 22-year-old ended up coming around again, but we only hang out when other people are around. At the end of the day, he knows I’m the only one who is 100% for him. I’m not gonna stress about him talking to other girls whether it’s ones I know or not. Anyway, part of the reason it didn’t work out before was because neither of us have our own places. We still live with parents – I’ve been saving money for a car/place…with this, it’s been hard having some privacy and intimate time. He still sees me/hangs out with me whether or not I have my own place, but the temptation is too strong and it’s causing tension that we can’t go further than a hot make-out session. I don’t wanna do it in a nasty cheap hotel, etc. I want to wait until we have a proper place…but it makes hanging out hard. Would you keep your distance until you get your own place? We still hang out as friends, but the attraction is there and it’s agonizing we both wanna go further but can’t.

Pickslide
    Participant
    April 8, 2017 at 8:06 am #132643

Do you have to get a cheap nasty hotel? I’ve found you can get quite a nice room for around £50, depending on where you live.

Otherwise… no, I wouldn’t keep your distance. That will make him think you’ve gone off him. You need to keep seeing him regularly, I think.