Still using dating app

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Still using dating app

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

timidtoby
    Participant
    March 30, 2015 at 9:54 am #76290
    Still using dating app

Hello there!

I am new here and hope you can help me. I met a guy online and after a couple of weeks, we decided to meet in person. We had two dates so far and they went really well – we talked for 6 hours straight on the second date (at his apartment). I think I’m kinda falling for him (we’re both looking for a serious relationship) and I have the impression he’s interested as well. As I said, we talked a lot and he’s always staring at my eyes, tells me I’m much more handsome in person than on my pics etc.
    Now I coincidentally found out that he’s still using the dating app we first met on. He’s online pretty much all day and writes with multiple guys.
    Is that a sign that he’s not interested in me? I mean, after I met him and realized he might be a “good candidate” I stopped thinking about talking to other guys and don’t use any dating apps anymore. Maybe I’m a little too paranoid?
    Thanks for any advice!

DKing3
    Participant
    March 30, 2015 at 5:42 pm #76306

Hmmm,I think i would ask him about that. He could just be on there for some friends or just replying to people who message him first, but I would go ahead and ask him. It sure would not hurt to!

ramot2000
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 4:25 am #77893

Hate grindr – most ppl are freak there