Still want my  my Ex string me along??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Still want my my Ex string me along??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

girlonfire
    Participant
    October 28, 2014 at 8:39 pm #66759
    Still want my my Ex string me along??

I saw my ex last weekend. We were dating for over 3.5 years and have been broken up for about a month. I am confused because when i saw him last week he told me he loved me and sees us getting back together, but he said that he isn’t trying to rush into anything or rush into getting back together. He also said that he had no plans to date anyone, but if it changed he would let me know. So i looked at his emails (from two weeks ago) and saw him telling his friend that he has been talking to a girl from online for a while, but that she lives far away. He also said in the email that he thinks he might see her. I don’t want to be anyone’s last resort. I don’t know how to feel because he didn’t tell me about this when I saw him last weekend, but I also know I am not his gf. He knows I really want to be with him again, but I hope he isn’t stringing me along. What should I do to make him want to get back with me? Is he using me as a last resort?

geminiv
    Participant
    November 3, 2014 at 5:14 pm #66982

He is seems to be giving you hope but for his own purposes. If things go well with the online girl his behavior will likely change. Given that the online lady is far if he is typical he’ll still keep you around for his own selfish reasons.