Strange signals from a guy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CookieCat
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 4:42 am #119686

Hey! I would like to have a suggestion from you guys. Yesterday I had the 4th date with a guy. We kissed each other in first time on the 3rd. Yesterday he went to my house, we cooked together and we talked a lot, also kissed a lot. While we were kissing, he always stared at my eyes or lips, he never interrupted eye contact. While we were talking, he mentioned a lot about his sexual experiences. He told me everything about it, a lot of things he made with girls, etcetera. Also, sometimes, he told me that we should go in some party and try to date together girls (I am bisexual). He’s a guy that usually doesn’t talk a lot. And of course, he’s a lot self confident, almost arrogant. But while we kiss, he continues being respectful, since I told him that I’m not into casual sex. I don’t understand why he needed to tell me so many things about his sex life & the date girls thing. A lot of my friends told me that he wants just one thing, but I’d like to have a relationship
    Any suggestions?

Zac
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 5:44 am #119687

Dont really have a good advice, but i think its weird how he tella you all this stuff on the 4th date. That is some stuff i wouldnt tell my girlfriend unless she asks about it. Even then I would still feel weird about it.

CookieCat
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 7:28 am #119690

Same here. But he’s really really self confident. I think he’s bragging

gatasucia
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 9:01 pm #119695

He was telling you because he wants to have sex. He may have been trying to gauge your response. He may be interested in you because you are bisexual and his fantasy is to do a three way with another girl.

gstar
    Participant
    December 11, 2016 at 5:04 pm #119715

He sounds weird and I personally wouldn’t go any further … He probably has a wife on the side

Pealee Lew
    Participant
    December 16, 2016 at 11:29 am #120380

Go to YouTube and type in “Matthew Hussey how to get the player type to commit”

groovybaby33
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 9:54 am #120533

He wants a sexual relationship with you hint hint.

Pully91
    Pully91
    Participant
    December 21, 2016 at 5:38 am #120777

He is playing a part, obviously. Some people are very good at leading others on, and I think you should actually listen to his words.

This will not turn into a serious relationship. He wants one thing, and the moment he gets it.. bye. Sorry sweetheart.

emilyb23
    Participant
    December 21, 2016 at 12:54 pm #120865

I think he could just be bragging. See what he’s looking for in all of this