Strange Story With Girl, How to get out of confusion?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

teo.xara
    Participant
    February 24, 2016 at 7:43 pm #94356

Hey All,
    The story began when i was in first year at second semester of my studies, i like her since then. We started talking and reading together but never told her that i want to be together because she broke up with his ex. The second years strange things happen. At first i broke my leg, she was helping me out all the time, she was together with me all the time. When i got ok with my leg something teribble happen. She lost a very close relative to her and she was in a very bad situation. So i didn’t tell her anything.
    At the end of the second year i told her that i want to be together but she said she wasn’t ready for anything. After that when the second year finished, in the summer, i broke my arm and she was calling me every day to see how i was. In the mid-season of the summer i decided to stop anything with her and when the third year started we were not talking to each other.
    At the fourth year we started to talking again but with no any demands to be together from my side.
    At valentine’s i call her and said to her to come for a dinner because i was going to cook. At first she said ok but after couple of hours told me that she did not come. The next day, she told one of my friends ( girl ) that i said to her to come for dinner and my friend asked her why she didn’t come and what was the problem. She answered that there was not any problem and i am just a fine guy and after that told that she was her that she has an issue.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  teo.xara.

teo.xara
    Participant
    February 24, 2016 at 8:14 pm #94358

I need an advice from girl!!!

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 25, 2016 at 9:48 am #94370

I’m not a girl, but I think it’s pretty clear that she’s not 100% for it so you might want to look elsewhere.

Nedrab1978
    Participant
    February 26, 2016 at 4:13 pm #94531

Not a girl either, but it sounds like there’s a lot of baggage there!!

Firstly you need to decide whether you want to take on someone that may be an emotional rollercoaster. If the answer is yes, you need to try and get her to open up to you, but that sounds unlikely from what you described above.

You may be better looking for someone that is more emotionally ready for a relationship.

username2k16
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 7:29 am #94559

I’m a gorl and i’m sorry to tell you, but i think she was interested but not anymore. Try to look somewhere else.