Stuck between and rock and a hard place!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BBGirl
    Participant
    June 29, 2016 at 3:06 pm #104246

So my boyfriend and I have been together a little under 3 years and I have known about his illegal activities for about 1.5 years, he would never tell me in order to keep me far away from it as he said, although I have recently found out that his activities put him in a lot more danger than he ever lead me to believe and I have thought long and hard about what to do and I have come to the conclusion that I cannot watch him die and I cannot watch him go to prison but I don’t want to leave him. I figured it would be a hell of a lot easier to leave on my terms and start to move on rather than have him taken away from me all of a sudden. I have accepted that neither will be easy but I have also come to the realisation that he will never make it to 30 and he just turned 20. I know that I will not be able to make a life with him as he will not be here to live it and so my question is do I stay to the end with him or do I leave and try to make my own life before?

hiddenkite
    Participant
    July 1, 2016 at 10:03 am #104276

This is a complicated situation so ultimately follow you gut and do what’s best for you. With that said, I feel you should leave on your terms. There’s no use waiting around until something bad happens. You leaving may just be the wake up call he needs. It isn’t right for him to drag you along on a roller coaster you never asked to be a part of even if he has tried to distance you from it. Good luck!

Stanjoe
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 7:57 am #104328

Run away from your current life along with him and start a new life!

SuperwomanStar86
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 4:40 pm #105521

I would definitely leave if it were me I wouldn’t stay and wait to be devastated by some tragedy or prison sentence.