Subtle compliment.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Subtle compliment.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TheOne
    Participant
    January 15, 2016 at 2:05 pm #91780
    Subtle compliment.

So we had a girl in our school, sadly she moved out to another school yet we still meet when she comes out of the bus and she always notices me, waves and smiles. I haven’t talked too much with her before but we did a bit, i’m usually shy when it comes to talking to girls i like. Next time in a middle of a conversation i want to say a nice subtle compliment, i only found one on the internet that could work but its super cheap ‘I still haven’t learned to stare at beautiful girls eyes’. Would love it if any of you people in this forum could help me with a subtle compliment.

7.62×39
    Participant
    January 17, 2016 at 3:59 am #91795

I don’t know about that haha it sounds too forced and cheesy. I honestly think it would be better of just to pull of whatever compliment comes to mind so it just goes with the flow and that everything is all natural.

I would spark up a normal conversation and just throw up a random complinent in the middle and say it with confidence!

modernrapunzel
    Participant
    January 18, 2016 at 9:00 am #91785

Comment on her clothing. Or comment on her hair. Girls want romantic gestures even small subtle ones. Once you give that to her, you’ll know whether or not she’s interested 🙂

Anonymous
    January 20, 2016 at 9:57 pm #91929

You know, the ladies REALLY appreciate honesty. I agree with 7.62. Be natural. Say whatever comes to mind at the moment. OR what has always made me smile is when a guy just says it flat out….”i’m really nervous right now. I want to give you a compliment but I am not even sure what to say because I get nervous.” That, in and of itself, is a compliment. Or you can think about what you like about her….or just keep smiling and keep trying to extend the conversations…then over time you gotta take it to the next level like finding ways to talk to her outside of running into each other….go for it!

Cycloknight19
    Participant
    January 21, 2016 at 2:44 am #91932

Very insightful