Success Stories

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Success Stories

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

C. Price
    C. Price
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 3:05 pm #15500
    Success Stories

A place to brag about your wonderful experience after meeting your match. How long have you been together? Did you tie the knot?

chris_08
    chris_08
    Participant
    October 25, 2012 at 6:02 pm #15683

I had a mild success story, I met a match 2 years ago and we dated for 9-10 months, she ended up moving to another city for a job and although we discussed having me join her she was quite honest about not wanting me to “pack up my life” for her. I took it as a slap in the face..but I’ve recently thought about reaching out to her. Would that be too much?

RedRobinYumm
    Participant
    October 25, 2012 at 6:33 pm #15687

Yea, that’d be a stretch, you might scare her to another country

sara
    sara
    Participant
    November 22, 2012 at 12:20 am #17105

I met him 3 years ago and after having a great relationship for a year, we got ditched. Life has been awesome after marriage. He loves me a lot and hope things keep working in the same manner 🙂

chris_08
    chris_08
    Participant
    December 11, 2012 at 10:18 am #18538

I ended up messaging and texting a girl whom I met online and it’s been a hit-virtually. We’ve been messaging each other for a good month now and we still haven’t met in person. I’m wondering if this is as far as she wants to go with things. She’s flirty over text messages and normally writes me first.
    anybody have some advice?

ATL404
    ATL404
    Participant
    December 17, 2012 at 3:19 pm #18945

Have you just straight up asked to meet? That’s normally a good start. And if you have, what’s her excuse for avoiding you?

SandMan
    Participant
    May 16, 2013 at 6:25 pm #31477

That moment when she introduces you as a “boyfriend” and not a “friend” I call that a bit of success 🙂