Such a typical guy excuse right?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sunshine5000
    Participant
    January 2, 2016 at 8:58 am #90786

I’m sorry I don’t really know what I’m doing at the moment, you seem very nice and that but I’m not really in the dating kind of mind set.

was messaged this by a guy who i’d been chatting with, is it just me or is this a typical guy excuse when you don’t like the girl but don’t have the guts to say it? Sadly on my part!

OR is he being genuine?

Anonymous
    January 2, 2016 at 10:15 am #90787

He is not interested to be honest. Men say what they feel and he is trying to be nice and subtly about this so give him props for being kind. Men always go after what they like and if he were interested you would know. Now you must ask yourself why he wasn’t interested??

I am a relationship and dating coach/blogger and I have real answers for questions like this doll. Please check out my blog because I have answers and great suggestions for capturing any man you would like 😉

LivelyLovelyLessons.com
    Facebook.com/livelylovelylessons