Sudden change

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Sudden change

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

johnj
    Participant
    May 18, 2014 at 6:32 am #53117
    Sudden change

I met a girl around the same age as me online and we went on 2 dates. Both seemed to go well and we were texting every day. We had similar interests and worked in similar jobs.

A few days ago she stopped replying and I know nobody is that busy. Should I call her or just say good luck and walk away?

Just-A-Normal-Dude
    Participant
    May 18, 2014 at 9:33 pm #53123

I mean if you are willing to just walk away then there is no reason why you shouldn’t call her. Worst case scenario you guys stop talking, which is exactly what would happen if you didn’t call her.

sexygrace
    sexygrace
    Participant
    May 19, 2014 at 2:42 am #53128

Let me ask you , Do u love that girl ?
    You know what ? Girls are sometimes confused. Sometimes guys too. I didn’t say that she doesn’t like you, but if you really love her find a way to get her back . and if not, why would waste time ?! 🙂

You can do it. ! Do whatever you think is right 🙂

Anonymous
    May 19, 2014 at 8:19 am #53131

Call her if she refuse to answer the phone then it seems that she is trying to get rid of you. If she has a good explanation why all your text and phone calls are unanswered then you can continue communicating with her, but if she said she is just too busy to put her phone on her ears then it sounds really ridiculous because girls nowadays always peeps at their cellphone and keep waiting if an important message from an important person goes in. Good luck to you hope you sort that girl out!

fitnessguy
    Participant
    May 20, 2014 at 11:06 am #53326

I agree…call her once and only once. DO not send her any more texts. You will come across as needy. You just met this girl. If she is interested she WILL contact you.

coveted
    Participant
    May 21, 2014 at 9:13 am #53370

Don’t call. Oh God no. And please, do not say good luck and stop talking to her because it’s such a dick move and very very annoying – you would blow any chances you have with her.

Just ignore her for a couple of days, maybe a week. Then if she hasnt texted you then, text her and be like hey whats going on hows life, something along that line. If she didn’t reply, send a sad face, if nothing still, move on. There are plenty of fishes in the sea.