Super confused & conflicted 20-something!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

findinghappiness
    Participant
    May 19, 2015 at 11:47 pm #79369

I met this guy in September on Tinder. We go to college in the same city, different schools. We’ve met up about 6/7 times since then and ended up making out the last two times. He’s always the one asking to hang out. Prior to the last time, conversation is was a bit awkward whenever I saw him in person, but texting with him is always fine- and we talk basically everyday and almost continuously throughout the day about our future, post grad, careers, life in general etc. We both have jobs lined up post grad, and will be 2 hours apart. He’s mentioned visiting me multiple times, and tells me to stay with him whenever i’m home (which is where his job is). Recently he started calling me babe at the end of sentences- idk if he’s joking or what. He was looking into cars, and asked me my preferences. But last time after making out, he said “just friends right? I don’t want to date until after I start working.” He’s mentioned he’s interested in me before, but does he actually like me?!

findinghappiness
    Participant
    May 19, 2015 at 11:50 pm #79370

Note to that- he also talks about tinder often and about his matches and what not. But he hasn’t actually met up with anyone else since. Does he talk about other girls to make me jealous or is he just being an asshole? I mean he’s a smart and a nice guy, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t playing me right? I also don’t know my own feelings for him. So I don’t know if I should stop talking to him, or what…Someone help me please!