Superficial, Multiple Guys, Attention, and Trust? WTH is going in here?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kevin2918
    Participant
    May 19, 2014 at 11:58 am #53159

So I met this girl at a bar and got her number. We started texting each other a lot and we went out on a date. She was completely into me, gave several hints of me being actually above her league, we made out, and a date that was supposed to end at midnight ended at 6am. The very next day she texted me saying she wasn’t doing anything and wanted to see me. I had to work that day so I slept 1 hour between 6 to 7, and worked until 5pm so I was pretty much dead. I met her up regardless, we had dinner and all around 10 I started getting really tired so I couldn’t flow the conversation much, so I just went for a kiss and we did kiss, but I could tell she was hesitant, like backing off, the night ended early she said she was tired because she needed to be at work next day (im sure she would have stayed up later than that). After I got home, I told her to call me when she gets there, she said Im really tired I had fun. we will talk tomorrow I had fun. Good night.

kevin2918
    Participant
    May 19, 2014 at 11:58 am #53161

I could tell she was being a little cold, and I know that had to do with the second day, I kind of messed that one up – shouldn’t have gone with no sleep… Anyways, we kept texting every day but she made one excuse to hang out another day, and when asked if she wanted to hang out on a Saturday, she said maybe it’s a possibility, throughout the whole time, she still was texting me, while she had dinner with her friends and what not. Anyways, a week after that I went to Europe for ten days, she still kept in touch wanting to see how I was doing through texts and stuff. She had an issue with her ex and I helped talk some sense into it, she said I was the best etc, always complimenting. I have been pretty nice to this girl.

kevin2918
    Participant
    May 19, 2014 at 12:07 pm #53165

I got back, and we planned on getting a massage together (her idea) and also I was going to help her with an exam, we had planned on weekend but they didn’t have schedule, so we planned for a Monday and tues.
    On one of the texts, she started talking about how annoying some guy was, and that he was trying to talk to her. I asked if he had gone out w/ him she said 5 times and that she wanted him to have her sleep over his place but she said she wouldn’t and it was annoying, and that she thought he was using her.

kevin2918
    Participant
    May 19, 2014 at 12:07 pm #53167

A couple mins after she said she ended it with him, also asked if they slept together she said no but he tried. Anyways on that same day she stopped replying me and she had said (way before) that she was sick and wanted to go to bed. We didn’t talk sat, or sun, but Sunday she went out and came back at like 4am. She didn’t text me and neither did I, even tho we had planned on going out on Monday. Monday (today) I sent over a txt she said she was sick, feeling really bad still, even tho she went out on Sunday. She asked if we could reschedule, her words, I know but im so sick I just wanna lay here ugh can we just do another day when im not sick. I asked what about tues for the test, want to cancel too? She said let me see how I feel and we will talk. I said get better she said thanks we will talk later.

kevin2918
    Participant
    May 19, 2014 at 12:08 pm #53174

I got back, and we planned on getting a massage together (her idea) and also I was going to help her with an exam, we had planned on weekend but they didn’t have schedule, so we planned for a Monday and tues.
    On one of the texts, she started talking about how annoying some guy was, and that he was trying to talk to her. I asked if he had gone out w/ him she said 5 times and that she wanted him to have her sleep over his place but she said she wouldn’t and it was annoying, and that she thought he was using her. A couple mins after she said she ended it with him, also asked if they slept together she said no but he tried. Anyways on that same day she stopped replying me and she had said (way before) that she was sick and wanted to go to bed. We didn’t talk sat, or sun, but Sunday she went out and came back at like 4am. She didn’t text me and neither did I, even tho we had planned on going out on Monday. Monday (today) I sent over a txt she said she was sick, feeling really bad still,

kevin2918
    Participant
    May 19, 2014 at 12:08 pm #53168

Anyways, I want to know if this girl is full of shit or what? Did she go cold on me and its going for the easy let go, or is she still thinking about working things with me? I don’t know this for sure, but this girl is pretty cute and gets a lot of attention, she seems to be dating several guys at the same time, but who knows for sure. Also that guy that she said she ended, she told me that she started seeing him around the same time as she saw me, and I know for sure that she has slept at his place before. Is she playing me to keep me around while going out with this guy? Any advise is helpful .

Sorry this is freaking long.

stantheman
    Participant
    May 19, 2014 at 10:47 pm #53258

Doesn’t it feel good to get that off your chest?

coveted
    Participant
    May 21, 2014 at 9:13 am #53369

Ignore her. She will chase you.