Talking to a girl I don't know in school

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

needsomehelpanon33
    Participant
    March 3, 2016 at 7:14 pm #94948

Waddup. So basically I am a 10th grader and need some advice on talking to this girl. Sorry for being straight forward im rushing the shit out of this ahha. So basically this girl is sooooo cute. I wouldnt call her the hot type of girl that just loves to party and doesn’t seem to be real, with no personality, she is something else. Smart, very attractive face, fit. Also don’t rip on me for this but I “stalked” her twitter for a little while and we seem to relate A LOT based off that. Today I walked past her and just got chills and butterflies running through me. I have never said a word to her, I don’t even know if she knows my name. I was thinking of just thinking of going up and being like… Hey excuse me, do you know where the (example) room is. She says yeah its …, and then I say and laugh a little, yeah thanks, but I actually know where it is, I just came up to talk to because you look really pretty/cute today, I’m Luke by the way. And convo goes on!! Thx for any advice u spare