Tell her I like her, or just ask her out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ka234
    Participant
    June 18, 2013 at 3:17 pm #33629

Me and this friend of mine have been good friends for about a year. Recently we have just started to really connect, and it feels like we both like each other. So i was thinking. Should i tell her i like her, or just ask her out on a date?

matt988
    Participant
    June 19, 2013 at 3:42 am #33679

Surprise her. Take her to her favorite spot. Starbucks, ice cream place, or maybe to a beautiful park. Just make it romantic. Bring a large arrangement of flowers. If she is interested in moving the relationship forward, you will get a huge hug, if not tell her you do not want to lose her friendship ever, can you just stay friends. Maybe she is or isn’t looking for a relationship right now, but be prepared if she says yes. Jewelry like a earrings or necklace to let her remember this moment. Make a list of things of that make her happy and do one each day. This will make you happy also. Lots of Luck.