Tell her that I like her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Fghzxc
    Participant
    October 3, 2017 at 3:48 pm #151326

Hi,

I need some advice and maybe some of you can help me.

I’ve talking to a girl the last few months by social media. The last week we talked by whatsapp.
    I really like her, but I’m not sure she does. We will meet soon, so that ain’t a problem. I’m just not sure if she sees me like a friend or that she likes me.
    Now I’ve tried some things to look if she gives some hints. She sometimes give small hints and sometimes doesn’t give any hints.
    What is the best thing to do? Continue talking to her, and find out if she likes you when we meet (we don’t live very close to each other) or say that I like her and hope for the best? Or is it smarter to ask if it’s a date or just chilling?

Thanks 🙂

madboss12354
    Participant
    October 3, 2017 at 5:37 pm #151351

Ask her out for dinner one day and if she asks if it’s a date then reply with a “yes”. Girls love confidence in men!
    I don’t think it’s a good idea to tell her you like her right away.

triciamint
    triciamint
    Participant
    October 3, 2017 at 9:31 pm #151354

You can hang out or ask her out on a date. Try to read her more, text or chat with her often. Sometimes feelings develop when you constantly hang out and communicate.

SnowChild6
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 11:31 am #151420

When you meet, try to make her laugh, and be playful in a way that lets you touch her back or her arm, subtly. Making jokes or generally trying to have a good time is key. Then if she isn’t drawn aback, you can drop in compliments on what she is wearing, how smart she is, how cute she’s acting, etc. If she isn’t drawn aback from these, you can conclude that there is potential, so this is where you tell her you like her, trying your best not to sound desperate. You can even forego that and just ask her out on a date to some small restaurant.

Lunalu
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 10:05 pm #151524

It wouldn’t hurt to learn more about her from those hints. I say chill and hang out and not jump the gun just yet. Try throwing out hints as well. Some girls like to play that game but don’t make yourself a try hard to win.reverse psychology or so and bring her words to you clear from her mouth. I wish you luck.