Telling a guy you like him……

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Chlo
    Participant
    December 21, 2016 at 12:47 pm #120863

How do I tell him I like him? He told me he likes me but I was too delusional too say I like him too. We haven’t ever touched each other on purpose and we talk and smile at each other a lot. He told me straight out he liked me but how do I tell him I like him without saying it straight out? Or is there another way to show him I like him without saying it? I am 16. He’s 2 years older.

Anonymous
    December 26, 2016 at 9:23 am #121065

Well body language says a lot more then words. You could give him signals that you like him. Smiling a lot. Asking how is day is what he is doing. Hanging around him. Chances are though if you like him, you probably have subconscious sent body language signals to him that you like him and don’t realize it. He probably already knows you like him based on your behavior. He could of said he liked you because he sensed that you liked him.

NotSingleAnymore
    Participant
    December 26, 2016 at 11:05 am #121072

First of all….Don’t be SCARED.He’s not gonna eat you.Secondly,simply ask him….Yes,ask him…..gently

datingnewbie
    Participant
    December 27, 2016 at 9:38 am #121079

well first off this is a complex thing, telling someone you like them isn’t easy but its better you sort out your feelings and get it out in the open at least in my own opinion because it saves a lot of confusion, listen if he likes you then there isn’t anything to be afraid of, you have to ask yourself do really feel the same way about him? What do you hope to gain from this is it a relationship are you just looking for a fling tbh telling the guy you like him is just the first step-see just saying it but not really meaning it can lead to resentment n that won’t be good to both parties, if you truly mean it then be outright don’t beat around the bush that’s playing with emotions-worst case scenario it doesn’t work out n you have learned something. I wish you the best of luck

darkar
    Participant
    December 27, 2016 at 1:10 pm #121157

Just be honest with him.

Chlo
    Participant
    December 31, 2016 at 3:26 pm #121333

Helppppppp!!!!!!!

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 11:35 am #121351

“I thing you’re interesting and I’d like to know you more”. What about that?

J
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 3:50 pm #121390

“Let’s hang out sometime”

rdpshop
    rdpshop
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 5:26 pm #121399
    Reply To: Telling a guy you like him……

One thing a guy can tell is if a girl likes him by her being willing to do things with him. The look a girl can give a guy can say it all but truthfully you will need to tell him at some point but it all comes down to timing. You don’t want to wait too long as he may think he messed up by telling you but if the two of you are watching a football game, that wouldn’t be a good time to blurt it out. Plan a nice walk somewhere quite or at least where you don’t have an audience. Wear something you haven’t worn or something new, ask him what he thinks about what you are wearing, let that go into more of what he thinks of you. Then find the moment to tell him. You could give him a gift, something simple and tell him at the moment you are handing it to him. Just make sure to always keep the communications open, that is what makes relationships last

McL23
    Participant
    January 5, 2017 at 12:12 am #121772

Just tell him, at least you don’t have to ask him. Both of you all like each other so there’s no worrying about rejection. Just tell him!

AcesDJD
    Participant
    January 6, 2017 at 8:27 am #121976

The tough thing for men is there are flirty women who just want to be friends but like the man being interested in them, and they will act the same way as women who are seriously interested at least in the early stages. Ask him if he’s seen some movie that’s popular now and if he doesn’t get the hint suggest that maybe he’d like to see it with you.

Chlo
    Participant
    January 14, 2017 at 4:32 pm #123060

HELP!!!!!!!!!

popkinz456
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 4:18 pm #123190

Yes I agree with a lot of these other people. Since he already told you he likes you what are you waiting for! Just go for it! You have nothing to lose plus if you really like him, don’t wait too long because he might take it that you don’t and feel rejected after some time.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:06 pm #123603

1. Why don’t you want to just tell him straight out? why is that a bad thing? you prefer if he tells you straight out right? So option 1: why not just tell him straight out? its the best way to make sure he knows.

2. Yes you can show him instead of tell him – but since this is a less direct way he may not ‘get it’. Ways of “showing him” are to kiss him on the lips, put yoru arm around his while you walk… start holding his hand while you walk, etc.

but i repeat.. anything LESS than direcgtly telling him is at risk of NOT being interpreted correctly so if you want him to know FOR SURE – TELL HIM!

Good luck!