Tension between my friend and I

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:07 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JDfromNY
    Participant
    July 23, 2015 at 9:08 am #83174

I feel like there has been tension between us sexually.She usually agrees with me. She does flirt with me, like tossing her hair, pointing her leg toward me, leaning in when we talk. She responds back to me fast when we text.

A few weeks ago, I touched her on the back, and she touched me back instantly in the knee , and she never did that before, like at least from what I remember. She went away for a few days and we hugged and kissed like a friend but on the lips and for some reason I opened my eyes first and noticed her eyes were closed and she opened them slowly an had a look on her, well she did it again tonight and I am suspecting she might have a thing for me.

Last year we were in her bedroom smoking the reefer, and we were on the bed and she kissed me on the lips, we held it for awhile just on the lips though, it was kind of weird at the time.

I value our friendship, so I’m kind of confused as what to do. Should I go for it?

JDfromNY
    Participant
    July 23, 2015 at 9:17 am #83175

Also a few months ago, she was going to a party with her friends and she had a white dress on and asked me how she looked. But at the time I didn’t think much of it, because I just viewed her as a friend.

JDfromNY
    Participant
    July 24, 2015 at 8:21 am #83176

And I also forgot to write down I can tell we watch each other from the corner of our eyes. Like last night I looked at her I had my legs apart and it happened so quick but from the looks of it she was looking at my junk, her eyes moved up as soon as I turned. She was rubbing my arm after we kissed, and to me most of my past gfs that was a show of affection.

Is she just sexually attracted to me or does she like me more than that?

JDfromNY
    Participant
    July 24, 2015 at 8:21 am #83184

Wow never really thought about the possibility that she could be more into me, than I am with her. Perhaps I will need to think a little bit about this. I do love her she is practically my best friend!

I was wandering what the meaning behind to kiss is like how it played out I am not the greatest at reading signs sometimes, and how she pulled away with her eyes closed and slowly opening them, was definitely different experience I am used to. Mind you she did this two times.

Last night too I was sitting and looked to my left and noticed she was looking down checking me out she kind of acted shy about it, she quickly moved her eyes.

Thank you again!!

alexadating3229
    Participant
    July 24, 2015 at 9:57 pm #83215

Ok, she’s interested in something. It’s really hard to say if it’s more than sex tho….

srm1325
    Participant
    July 24, 2015 at 10:18 pm #83216

It sounds like you are interested and perhaps over analyzing. But she may have a thing for you as well. Start flirting with her and see how she responds.