Text or not

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Text or not

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pavel
    Participant
    February 15, 2015 at 3:22 pm #73474
    Text or not

Hi, so this is my dilema – there is a girl, she texted me about a 5 month ago and i didn’t respond because i missed the messege. Then we accidently met at a bar. It was very nice, kissing etc and she told me that she want’s me to textx her this time the other day. She said that she was very dissapointed that i didn’t answer the first time and that she very rarely writes first like this to someone. The other day i texted her because i liked her, i said that i would like to meet again if she wants. She responded that she would love to but was very busy at work at that time (i don’t know if that was true). I said no problem, just send me a messege when you want to go. Then i texted her one more time a week later. We talked no problem, it was nice.
    But she never send me a messege first, only when i first send messege to her. Now it’s about week and half, and she still didn’t write any messege. Should I be again the one to send a messege first or should i just wait if she writes me?

joe_shmoe72
    Participant
    February 16, 2015 at 9:50 am #73479

Yeah I would just go for it. What’s the worst that can happen? She might be one of those girls that thinks the guys always have to text first. (Which I think is ridiculous.)

DKing3
    Participant
    February 17, 2015 at 11:19 am #73548

Yeah man go for it buddy! Good luck

johnny5isalive
    Participant
    February 17, 2015 at 12:54 pm #73560

I think you should do it.

jg101
    Participant
    February 17, 2015 at 5:17 pm #73631

Yeah, she’s definitely showed a lot of interest already so I’d say go for it. Some girls just think the guy has to text them first to “not be annoying”, etc. Definitely worth texting her again.

bobo00
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 3:22 pm #73884

I would!

Quiet guy
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 4:15 pm #73889

Like everyone else, I would.

good luck

wwc92
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 8:52 pm #73893

Yeah text her! She likes you man

dougwilson
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 9:53 pm #73902

do it man! good luck!

hopelessromantic1
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 11:29 pm #73904
    Reply To: Text or not

Set up a date, and if she doesn’t follow through, move on.

8ozsoul
    Participant
    February 23, 2015 at 9:21 am #73917
    Reply To: Text or not

Just send another text.