Texting a woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Texting a woman

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Wqx294zcb4
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 11:01 pm #139312
    Texting a woman

Keeping up online is harder than in person. When we Worked together it was effortless, we’d talk and joke around, then go home and pickup the conversation later. we don’t work together anymore, and don’t see each other very often. Things dropped off for a few months and we lost contact. Recently we got in touch, we Snapchat during the day, and text now and then. I’ve been working on improving my texting skills, but I’m the kind of person who learns by being shown something and seeing examples. I can read books all day long about tips on how to text a woman, but that doesn’t help me come up with something to start a conversation. she seems receptive, when I text her, most times she’ll reply instantly. I’d like to build comfort so she’ll keep looking forward to texting me back, and starting conversations. Before, I was that boring guy who would text “how are you” “hows work”, etc. I think I can win her if I text right, but how do I come up with things to start a conversations?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 12:04 pm #139362

I would text her about the things that she is into, women love it when you show interest in their hobbies. She might be hiking you can ask her how often does she hike where does she hike or maybe she likes camping, dancing maybe cooking shares recipes you can elaborate on each subject cooking, for instance, ask her what is your favorite dish and you say mind to how do you make your dish that was an example you get the idea Good Luck