Texting / messaging a girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sideways
    Participant
    August 26, 2017 at 1:38 pm #147139

So I text this girl on Facebook on Monday and asked her if she would like a date and she agreed to meet up on the Friday we messaged two or threes times and when I asked what she would like to do on the Friday she didn’t read the message or reply

I double text her on Wednesday suggesting we go to a nice place to eat and she replied she would love to and when I asked a time she again didn’t read my message or reply

On Friday I double text again asking if we was still on and suggested we meet around 7:30 as I would probably be out of work late and she replied saying 8 would be better

We met up on Friday and the date went very well, laughing, joking it couldn’t of gone better and she suggested that we meet up again on Monday as she was going to a festival the weekend, she asked for a hug and kissed me on the cheek as we left

I text an hour after the date saying I enjoyed it and look forward to Monday she replied saying the same thing

Continued on next post……

Sideways
    Participant
    August 26, 2017 at 1:43 pm #147140

I text her today (Saturday) saying morning and enjoy the festival just to keep the intrest there and you guessed it she’s not read or replied to my message

We’ve not arranged a time on Monday yet so what do I do?

Why do I have to double text to get a reply, surely she’s intrested otherwise she wouldn’t reply altogether? And when I do double text she replies straight away

Should I leave it till Monday to see if she texts me or should I text asking if we are still on for tonight on Monday?

I don’t want to annoy her or come across desperate so what can I do?

I feel like if I didn’t double text we probably wouldn’t of met

Help me lol

SoconfusedRN
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 1:43 am #147145

Good luck

elema
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 9:43 am #147153

I think you should leave it this time. I have double-texted in the past and it just left me feeling insecure even after months into a relationship. The ball is in her court now, so she can either reply or not have a date. If she doesn’t reply, it’s her loss! You don’t want to end up constantly wondering if she’s into you, do you?