That cute girl at the drive through window.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ragner
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 3:06 am #82211

Here I go again with another girl at a food joint. There’s this really cute girl at the drive through, and apparently she seems to only be there at 7pm on Wednesdays. I want to try and ask for her number tomorrow but I don’t know how to approach this situation, because it is at a drive through window. Do I ask for her number or should I give her my number so that she doesn’t get in trouble? Advice please!

Guyton118
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 4:34 am #82212

Is there any time she is not working the drive through? If so then try at that time, if not, then try a simple hey shoot me a text some time & give your number. Don’t seem to desperate, but don’t play the “I’m a player” card either. Just be genuine and see where it goes.

Ragner
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 9:06 pm #82422

Surprise, surprise! She wasn’t there today, at the drive through OR inside lol.. So sad.