The Confusing Ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

The Confusing Ex

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

steph1989
    Participant
    December 1, 2015 at 1:37 am #89161
    The Confusing Ex

When I first met this guy I was crazy about him, and I pretty much fell in love with him. We dated for only a short time though unfortunately. That was over 5 years ago. As of a couple of months ago he reached out to me and we’ve started talking. We hung out a couple of times and the passion and chemistry was definitely there. I don’t live close to him though and distance has never worked for me in the past. He agreed we shouldn’t date unless we lived closer to each other. We kept in touch and kept texting each other. However, as of late he has been slowly not texting as much and starting to just flat out ignore me. I’m not sure what I did. really I didn’t do anything and it seems like he’s being a coward. When we hung out, I know we both had a great time and thought things could maybe progress, but now I am confused because they have done the opposite. Time to move on or give it another chance? Looking for a guy perspective on this as well.

mazman
    Participant
    January 4, 2016 at 8:10 am #90705

He has probably met someone else or tired of the txting friendship. ask him. If he has no gf. Let him know how you are feeling. Tell him you think there could be something special between you two and you would like to continue to be friends and see if it could lead to more. If he has a gf, tell him you understand and do not txt him. Maybe once a month or so check back with him and ask hows he is doing. There is a possibility it will end and he will be anxious to see if you are the one.