The Ex is still in the picture with everyone.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jeanae89
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 11:42 pm #98650

Does my boyfriend’s [35/m] family keep talking to his ex because they hate me [27/f], or are they just clueless?
    I’ve been dating my boyfriend for nearly two years. Not even a year prior to us dating, he had broken up with his most recent ex; we’ll call her Nickie. Nickie had no association with anyone in his family prior to their relationship. However, his family still invites her to events and not me. His mom even calls her and hangs out with her and not me. Keep in mind we have a 8-month-old son together. They never call to see how me or his son is doing or even come and spend time with him. His sister has a 4-year-old daughter that his mom used to rarely spend time with now she spends more time with her. My boyfriend and Nickie did not have a really amicable breakup–he claim they just decided to continue to be friends and it was very one-sided.
    There is more to the story to be continued………….

Jeanae89
    Participant
    April 25, 2016 at 12:40 am #98654

His ex-girlfriend won’t detach herself from his family, and is all over Facebook, constantly ‘liking’ posts from his mom and sister and other family memebers, and basically trying to be in their lives in any way possible. His mom even let her come stay at her house one thanksgiving while my boyfriend was still staying there too. She even goes on trips with his mom. Most recently, she attended his cousins baby shower yeaterday that i was not even invited but they were invited to mines and came to mines. His mom quickly posted up pics on facebook and keeps refering to her as her other baby girl and people were commenting on how pretty she is and smattered more posts of them, with my boyfriend’s mom, etc., all over Facebook. She ‘likes’ everything his mom, sister, family, and he posts. It’s like she sits and wait for them to but when it has something to do with me she won’t like them at all and wait for the next post. It’s terribl, especially if she is supposed to have another boyfriend

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 12:16 pm #98814

It’s your BF that should have said something about this a LONG time ago.It is very disrespectful to you and to him.He needs to grow some balls and a spine and tell HIS family that it makes you and HIM(it should) feel uncomfortable. Now maybe his mom and his ex do have a valid real friendship…if that is the case…then you bf STILL needs to tell his mom to not throw it in your face.

kylezza
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 7:02 pm #98864

Yeah i think your BF should of said something.

Jeanae89
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 11:43 pm #99004

Thank you.