The first kiss, did I miss the opportunity

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ironspider
    Participant
    May 31, 2016 at 12:50 pm #101711

First date went great, met at a restaurant then a walk around town. I had decided beforehand to forgo the first date kiss and hope for the second date. In retrospect I think she may have given me the ok to go for the kiss and I blew a golden opportunity…

After walking around town I drove her back to her car, we are sitting in the car chatting about the days funny incidents and she reaches in her bag, pulls out some gum and offers it to me. Normally this is no biggie, it’s common courtesy to offer, but it’s towards the end of the first date, the all important first kiss is sometimes expected here. I didn’t think anything of it until now, a day later. So now I’m thinking DAMN. Did she just make an indirect move to OK the kiss? I plan on kissing her on date 2 which is this coming weekend but I’m curious as to what you all think.

JarodOner
    JarodOner
    Participant
    June 1, 2016 at 12:50 am #101756

Don’t overthink it… on the second date though, try and get the kiss within the first hour. Waiting until the end is only gonna put you in your head. Get it out of the way so that at the end of the night when you kiss again, it will be A LOT better.

ironspider
    Participant
    June 1, 2016 at 6:29 am #101768

Yes, I want to get it out of the way early. We’ve spoken on the phone for a few hours since the first date and we are both pretty into each other. It really helps that our first date was marred by an incident at the restaurant which gives us an incredibly funny situation to continue reliving. I’m very excited about this

saif2053
    saif2053
    Participant
    June 1, 2016 at 2:46 pm #101902

oh First kiss is very wonderful feeling. I like kiss much.