The girl started ingoring me after a few weeks of declaring my intession to marr

DATING ADVICE FORUM

The girl started ingoring me after a few weeks of declaring my intession to marr

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:39 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sisqo
    Participant
    September 19, 2015 at 12:20 pm #85610

Here is my true life story and i need help at the end.
    It happens that this girl picked interest in me first and she was very happy and excited when i first proposed to her of being friends together.
    Everything was going fine and had funs sevearlly, infact the girl would be the one trying to know whats on my mind by trying to suggest somthings as if we are already dating.
    So i saw how the friendship were growing so fast and then i decided to hit the nail on the head than delaying the process.

And so i told her what i feel for her; i mean i proposed to her and she was overwhelmed and again more excited, but though she didnt give instant response, than she said that i should give her some times to check it out that she will get back soon she feel a lil convintion.
    After that we moved on, and we kept being very nice together, although she had to get back to school and to do some very tough courses which would really take almost all of her time.

Sisqo
    Participant
    September 19, 2015 at 12:20 pm #85611

From that moment everything turn out to be the worse and were no more aswering nor returning my calls, not even text messages, then i became messed up and felt frustrated.

However, being a girl that i love with passion, i had to be pateint till she was finished with her courses through out the 7months.

although time to time i used to call her just to remind her that am still waiting.

But unfortunately, when she was supposed to get back to me, all she could told me was that “it seems that i am in a hurry and besides she dosn’t feel the same thing am feeling for her.”

I tried all i could to convinced her but she recluctantly walk away.
    Guys here is where am stock and i really need this girl back ….what is the best thing i should do? please help. This girl we attend the same church infact she a choice member.
    I am her head in every departments.