the guy I like kissed another girl in front of me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:33 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mac
    Participant
    February 2, 2015 at 4:15 pm #72436

Well basically I met this guy in November through a person we both know and I found out that he did a work placement in the company I want to apply for so I decided to ask him for advice. He offered to help me with the placement application so we met a few times and we talk for ages about everything, I felt like there was a connection. Well he kept telling me that he was a good cook and that we should meet for dinner sometime. Fast forward to January and I told him we should go for drinks to celebrate the end of the exams lol. Anyways we met to go to a pub and everything was very nice, we were talking about salsa dancing because I love dancing and he was like I will teach you etc, well at the end we walked me home and then ask me if i was going on thursday to a party that was going on that week, and I said that I was and that i will see him there. well the day of the party he kept asking me what time I was going to be there and everything but then when i got there.

mac
    Participant
    February 2, 2015 at 4:21 pm #72437

I was with two friends and so was he so it was a bit awkward and then he spent most of the night with this other gilr (but when he was dancing with her he looked at me a lot ) and basically kissed her in front of me. Moving on we had told me before to meet on sunday to start with the salsa lessons but after what happened on Thursday i did not talk to him however on sunday morning he texted me if I wanted to meet up, so we did we dance and had a good time and then sunday night after he left he texted me like : I hope is the first salsa lesson of many more 😉 and he has already ask me to meet again this week. What do you guys think? I really thought he was into me but now I am just really confused. What should I do?
    thanks in advanced for replying.

davehanes25
    Participant
    February 3, 2015 at 5:25 pm #72487

i’m going to be honest. he is single so i guess it is okay for him to do what he wants another girl, its just a kiss i guess nothing too crazy. but it does sound like he is interested in hanging with you more just keep going with the flow and see where it takes you. the looking at you at the party could be a good sign because if he didn’t think anything of you why would he care that your watching him? when i’m dancing with a girl im just focused on that girl no one else what does it matter what girl is looking at me? lol. i hope this helps some what

2gornot2go
    Participant
    February 6, 2015 at 8:13 am #72722

It sounds like he was trying to get your attention with the kiss, which may or may not be a sign of his personality in general. I would say, if you’re interested, go ahead and pursue it. You won’t know what he’s really like until you get to know him better.

ellie cindy lou
    Participant
    August 15, 2017 at 6:49 pm #145639

I think he was trying to get your attention.