The most confusing girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

The most confusing girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Georgetheboi
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 4:22 am #98611
    The most confusing girl

Im a guy who’s 16 and she’s 17 (I got moved up a year when I first started school). I’ve known this girl for a year now but only in the last few months have I started to like her as more than a friend. We message each other a lot and she pretty much ticks all the ‘does she like you’ boxes. But occasionally she’ll bring up how she’s going to set me up with one of her best friends and how we would be so perfect together. She says it in a pretty teasing way but still. I’m so confused. Please help.

Louie97
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 6:32 pm #98640

Mhmmm. Seems as though she is playing with your head and playing hard to get. As a female myself, I must admit that sometimes even though we might also have mutual romantic feelings for the guy, we may unintentionally do or say things which may come across as confusing to the guy and make them question whether we feel the same way or not. Maybe,just maybe, she may want to make you a tad bit jealous to see if you will continue to pursue her and to convince her of your feelings for her. That’s probably why she occasionally mentions hooking you up with her best friend, to see your reaction. Monitor the situation and if she persists with this mixed signals fiasco consider moving on. Life is too short…don’t waste your time.

Voyager
    Voyager
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 8:50 pm #98868

Next time she brings up setting you up with one of her friends, you should ask about her dating life. Like if she’s dating or who she is into. It might give you some insight into her feelings. I doubt she would come out and declare feelings for you, but watch what she says and how she acts about it since it might reveal something useful before you decide to put yourself out there.

Alternatively, you could ask her out, but that always has the potential not to work out the way you want especially when you’re 16.

confusedgirl23
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 4:47 am #99368

Honestly it could be she likes you, or jus thinks of you as a friend, I’ve been in situation where I liked one my friends a lot but didn’t ever know e liked me too and was too scared to try and find out so I introduced him to another girl . They started dating but then he turned around and told my friend it wasn’t going to work because he really likes me… Didn’t last with us cuz he was a player… But still you never know maybe you should tell her how you feel?

bella2550
    Participant
    May 5, 2016 at 10:03 pm #99887

Telling her how you feel and hearing her response will be better than not knowing and regretting it.

Interpol_Brzil
    Interpol_Brzil
    Participant
    May 6, 2016 at 10:12 am #99892

Maybe shejust wants to see how you react before the fact of she “arranging” you another girl, or maybe she already sees you as a friend only. If I were you I’d say “Ok, show me this girl. I believe I already have some feelings for someone, but I totally want to meet this girl since you say we’re gonna be great together.”.

If after saying that and insisting on it, she doesn’t present you any girl, you know she was talking as she was this “girl” that combines with you. Then, you can start showing her you care for care for her.