The mysterious lady

DATING ADVICE FORUM

The mysterious lady

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MissDuke31
    Participant
    October 13, 2013 at 1:56 am #41067
    The mysterious lady

I am a 31 year old bisexual female and i am attracted to my cousin’s beautician. She is very pretty and I have been around her since I was 19 years old. She used to style my hair some years ago and once when she styled my hair she asked me if I was a lesbian. I told her that I was not because around that time i was young and I was afraid that If i told her I was bisexual then she would tell my cousin and I did not want my family to know. But to make a long story short I had started working at a resuraunt and i walked to work everday. I would see her drive past me literaly everyday. She did not say anything or wave at me she would just drive around. It is like she knew my scheduale or something. Now she gets to the point where she would always bump into me or brush up against me whenever she sees me at the grocery store. I remember one time i was at the store and she walked in and she came on the same isle i was on and acted like she was looking for something then she brushed up against me and when i tried to say hi she just put her head down and walked off. About a month ago i was walking by her mother’s house and she was walking out of her mother’s house but she turned right around and walked right back inside her nother’s house when she saw me. I mean i was just walking on my way home minding my own business. Her mom lives right around the corner from me and her beauty shop is in the back of her mom’s house. I mean i don’t know what is up with her. She is married now. She got married to a man last year in AUgust but i never see them together. I have never seen her with anyone she is always in her car or other places all by herself unless she has her son with her. She is pretty quiet and she is always wearing all black i have never seen her wearing any other color except for every once in a while. But anyway i need some advice. What do you think about this lady?

ghostbusterbill
    ghostbusterbill
    Participant
    October 16, 2013 at 10:33 am #41278

your over thinking it. she’s probably just doing her normal activities. but if you think its more then try talking to her again and start a conversation instead of just saying hi. are you worried about your family finding out? she might be too????