the right decision

DATING ADVICE FORUM

the right decision

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:27 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dolingsail
    Participant
    May 10, 2013 at 11:08 am #30955
    the right decision

I met someone cute and we ended up having sex but he told me right from the start he doesn’t want a relationship. He told me he wanted to get to know me as a friend and I agreed although I understood i wanted more. I kept meeting him and I sort of aimed towards sex with him which we ended up doing, he didn’t show any intimate interest with me, expect sleeping together.
    I began to get attached to him and every time I met them I couldn’t
    get my arms out of him . He told me he cannot give me what I want.
    We met after 2 weeks, he contacted me. But I saw he was still no showing any sign of interest. I couldn’t help by kissing him but eventually told him I cannot hide away my feelings for him and its best to take a time off. He told me he feels sad to lose me as a friend .Have I done the right decision ? Should I perhaps had needed to take control of myself and not lose him as a friend ? there is no need of course to say that it hurted me a lot to understand how much i want him and see no move from him

JoeVL
    JoeVL
    Participant
    May 17, 2013 at 3:40 pm #31557

Clearly you didn’t make the right move. He told you over and over he didn’t want to get close and you kept insisting.

You got emotionally attached and he seems to be the level-headed one who can put you in the doghouse until you cool off. you need to get over this guy. Is the fact that it’s a challenge for him to commit attractive to you? It’ll honestly just be a nuisance if you keep trying to be his gf. He only sees you as a hook up, sorry but he’s made up his mind.

Also, stop sleeping with him, you can’t distinguish FWB and just friends.