DATING ADVICE FORUM

The Right Moment!

Author
    Comments

• Sigma
    Participant
    April 14, 2017 at 1:29 pm #133297
    The Right Moment!

Hello guys, I am now trying to figure out something that stayed in my way with a girl I started licking. I am trying to get closer to her, but I always end up not making any move. When I tried to kiss her one time, I just backed down and lost my courage. I am asking everyone the following 3 questions:

1. When is the right moment to kiss a girl? Or make any sort of romantic move?
    2. How do I know when she wants me to make any sort of move?
    3. When the right moment comes, how do I get the courage to complete my move? (I am such a scaredy cat that I don’t have any guts 🙁 )

Anyone who can help me out, I’d be very recognizing, as I like this girl a lot and I am not sure how to handle my situation at all. Thank you very much! 🙂

mark5728
    Participant
    April 16, 2017 at 11:54 am #133390

1. when you two are alone (like in a park after you’ve taken her out on a date and had a great time. )
    2. if she touches you (like a friendly poke, after you made told her a joke) or if she stands really close to you (for example if you two are walking somewhere and she leans on you a little. To sum the things up: if the makes a physical contact.
    3. Stand in front of her. I often say something like: oh I see you made your hair different than last time. I would also touch her hair a little when saing this. Make sure you look her straight into her eyes so you look confident. Then you slowly go for a kiss if you got a feeling she liked what you said.

Nathan1993
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 7:12 am #133492

I agree

Anonymous
    April 24, 2017 at 11:00 am #134147

You need to create the moment !!
    Watch a sunset together, wrap your arms around her from behind, wait a few seconds and kiss her neck, not sucking slurping but gentle, if she allow this, turn her around pull her in close and kiss on the lips.