The Right Moment!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

The Right Moment!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 2:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    April 14, 2017 at 1:29 pm #133297
    The Right Moment!

Hello guys, I am now trying to figure out something that stayed in my way with a girl I started licking. I am trying to get closer to her, but I always end up not making any move. When I tried to kiss her one time, I just backed down and lost my courage. I am asking everyone the following 3 questions:

1. When is the right moment to kiss a girl? Or make any sort of romantic move?
    2. How do I know when she wants me to make any sort of move?
    3. When the right moment comes, how do I get the courage to complete my move? (I am such a scaredy cat that I don’t have any guts 🙁 )

Anyone who can help me out, I’d be very recognizing, as I like this girl a lot and I am not sure how to handle my situation at all. Thank you very much! 🙂

mark5728
    Participant
    April 16, 2017 at 11:54 am #133390

1. when you two are alone (like in a park after you’ve taken her out on a date and had a great time. )
    2. if she touches you (like a friendly poke, after you made told her a joke) or if she stands really close to you (for example if you two are walking somewhere and she leans on you a little. To sum the things up: if the makes a physical contact.
    3. Stand in front of her. I often say something like: oh I see you made your hair different than last time. I would also touch her hair a little when saing this. Make sure you look her straight into her eyes so you look confident. Then you slowly go for a kiss if you got a feeling she liked what you said.

Nathan1993
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 7:12 am #133492

I agree

Anonymous
    April 24, 2017 at 11:00 am #134147

You need to create the moment !!
    Watch a sunset together, wrap your arms around her from behind, wait a few seconds and kiss her neck, not sucking slurping but gentle, if she allow this, turn her around pull her in close and kiss on the lips.