The Strongest Feelings For This Girl, What Can I Do Before She Graduates

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Superrocco3
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 7:27 pm #97142

So this girl and I are both taking this math class together and happen to be assigned to the same group along with a fellow friend of mine who has already has a girlfriend. We end up exchanging numbers since we’re both in college and will obviously need to communicate sometimes outside of the classroom. So one day, me and this girl are alone working on this paper – she is all prettied up since she is going to a bar – and something special happens, at least for me. I can’t exactly explain it but we essentially have a great conversation and I am now developing feelings for her. I’m not the type of guy to really fall for a girl (never have), but this girl just draws me in with her personality. Unfortunately, she is a senior and will be graduating in like 5-6 weeks from now and I feel like she would be worth pursuing despite this. At this point, I would want to be her friend and maybe catch up after college and attempt a relationship possibly. So what should I do? – addt details below

Superrocco3
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 7:33 pm #97143

I already have her number, she has told me where she lives (i.e her actual family’s house, not college dorm) and is one of those people that isn’t like anyone else, I have attempt to text her but I am a bit unsure of myself since I only text her for class related stuff (questions, how she felt about exam, etc) and don’t want to scare her off since we have just gotten to know each other better maybe a week ago. It is a bit difficult to walk up and ask her out on a friendly date (i.e not relationship stuff yet)because she is always around her friend as well as my fellow friend always being near me , who I don’t want to share this information with.

AndrewArmstrong
    AndrewArmstrong
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 10:57 pm #97145

Because she isn’t going to around for much longer, it wouldn’t be practical to try to start a relationship now. You should stay friends with her and see if you would still want to date her after you finish college. You should try to start texting her about social things, maybe invite her to a party or to lunch with a few other friends. Because you have such strong feelings for this girl, you should definitely become closer friends with her before asking her out.

Superrocco3
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 9:10 am #97235

What should I do about asking her out as a casual friend type of deal thing. I don’t want her to get the impression I want her ( although I would ) but want to get her on a more personal level. I’ve read on other sites that asking a girl out via text message isn’t a great idea but am unsure how I could find time one on one with her to ask her up front that I would like to take her out to a movie or something as a friend, mind you. Any advice would be greatly appreciate. Note I really started to get to know her a few weeks ago and do not want to scare her off.

Superrocco3
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 9:10 am #97233

I was unsure if I should try to attempt to ask her to hang out a weekend via text or asking her in person. She is a bit quick with leaving the classroom and I would like to ask her in person since that probably makes me seem confident (which I am in spurts) but am not sure I could time it perfectly so we’re alone and I could ask her one on one. What should I do?

taurus
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 9:43 am #97261

hmm

Superrocco3
    Participant
    April 8, 2016 at 8:20 am #97363

?

Superrocco3
    Participant
    April 8, 2016 at 9:38 pm #97386

Update : I ended up calling her, she didn’t answer, left her a voicemail essentially saying I was able to get off work ( I really was) and thought we could hang out this weekend, via Movie or something. Told her to text/ call to let me know.