The wait is killing me!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

The wait is killing me!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

GG420
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 3:09 am #71269
    The wait is killing me!

Ok so me and my girl had sex within the first week we where dating and after that she decided to wait 3 months until we do it again. Now im fine with her wanting to wait and all that but seriously did she have to tease me before having to wait 3 months… Its kind of a piss off haha I dont know what to do and im 1 month in and I don’t think I can hold out anymore haha.

Roxy
    Roxy
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 4:37 am #71270

Oh that’s got to be tough ha. She obviously felt she wasn’t ready but the fact she’s put a time limit on when you guys will do it again it makes me feel she wants to find out if your serious about her and not just wanting sex. Is she willing to maybe to other things to satisfy each other? Best thing you can do is tell her your willing to wait and she’ll know your not just there for the sex.

If sex really is that important and it you feel your not going to stay faithful it’s probably best to have a talk with her about how important it is.

I could be wrong but feels like she’s withholding sex as a sort of test which I think is completely wrong. Fair enough if she just said I’m not ready for that just yet and asked if you could wait till she’s ready. But putting a time on it makes it seems like a test. I could be wrong on this but it’s probably best to talk to her about it.

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 3:31 pm #71321

From a person who’s gone almost 24 years without ever having sex, I would give you encouraging words like “You can do it man!” It’s not that tough, especially if you do really care for this person. The relationship should be more important than the sex, although the sex does matter. You could get sex more than likely whenever you’d like from someone else, but is it meaningful and fulfilling? That’s the question you need to ask yourself.

The_ScarletClaw
    Participant
    January 21, 2015 at 1:29 am #71339

I’ll just keep my answer simple. If you have sex with her, then there is a possibility of you getting her pregnant. Even if you use condoms and/or other styles of protections, there is still the risk of her getting pregnant. Or even worse, an STD. But if you wait till after you find the right girl and get married, having sex with her and getting her pregnant won’t be such a big deal then.
    I’m 18 right now. I’ve dated this one girl for about a year now and I haven’t had sex. I’m waiting till marriage and she’s perfectly fine with that. If I can wait, then you can wait.