There's this girl I'd like to talk to but school is over. What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bpeters1439
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 12:29 am #82207

I liked this girl most of the school year but never had much guts to go up to her and talk with her. She is 1 year younger then me and I didn’t have any classes with her so it was hard to find chances to talk with her. I do have her brother’s number who I have barely talked to much before. Should I ask him for the number and how should I ask him to give me her number?

Ragner
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 3:05 am #82210

You have nothing to lose man, if you don’t try you will never know. If you do hit up her brother for her number though, try your best to not seem like a creep.

Guyton118
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 4:37 am #82213

Never, and I mean NEVER ask a sibling for their brother/sisters number. Especially if you’re not friends with said sibling. This may instigate a protective instinct in that sibling or possibly just cause you to be the butt end of a joke. You may have to wait, or if you know other ways to get in touch with her such as social media try that first. Just don’t come off as creepy stalker.

kabonka
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 9:03 am #82224

no i wouldnt ask the brother for her number. thats just weird. he’ll be involved in the relationship before it has even had the chance to start existing. get it some other way, talk to her on fb

bpeters1439
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 2:28 pm #82310

Well sadly she doesn’t have social media that I know of and school is still 2 months away. He’d be my only hope for now.