There's this girl is known for awhile, how do I ask her out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Dracan
    Participant
    June 14, 2015 at 1:22 am #80855

So, there’s this girl that I’ve known my entire life, and over the past couple of years, I’ve felt closer to her, and can’t help but think that she feels the same way about me. I’ve had a few girlfriends and haven’t felt the same click that I do when I’m with her. I want to ask her out, but I don’t know how to ask her because of how long I’ve known her. How would I ask her out? Thanks.

Anonymous
    July 7, 2015 at 12:14 pm #82084

Start with flirty banter and see how she receives it… that’s your litmus test. If she flirts back, suggest an activity that she enjoys (outside stuff that build up an appetite are the best!) then, take her out to dinner after. If sparks begin to fly, suggest you guys have a more formal date at the end of your “adventure day” saying “I love how much I can be myself when you’re around and want to have as much of that as possible in my life, so the next logical step would be asking you on a real date… how’s dinner sound?”

GOOD LUCK! 🙂

veronicalewis
    Participant
    July 7, 2015 at 11:52 pm #82200

It sounds as if you two don’t know each other that well personally, so I would suggest getting to know her well first.

bpeters1439
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 12:24 am #82205

Just have a decent nice conversation with the two of you alone at some point. Just bring up random questions or things about life. It’s bound to go somewhere and then when you are done talking just ask her if she’d like to do something some time in the future.