They only want sex?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

They only want sex?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Oncopoda
    Participant
    May 31, 2017 at 10:47 am #137971
    They only want sex?

I’m a 30 yr old guy with a decent job and my own place. I’ve never really had a problem finding women, in fact, I’ve been fortunate enough to be approached a few times even. And while I have had serious relationships before, lately I’ve been having encounters where the woman will tell me that she wants to continue having sex but doesn’t want a relationship.

How/why is this happening? It’s the kind of thing most women complain about happening to them, but now it’s happening to me! I’m genuinely confused, and while I do have needs and enjoy having regular sex, it really would be nice to settle down with someone.

Any insights would be truly appreciated.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 31, 2017 at 2:25 pm #137992

well you could be attracting only those type.
    or it could be the sign of the times that more and more people are more into fwb’s and “activity buddies’ rather than relationships because breaking up and separating or divorcing is not worth the pain anymore. It’s just a lot cleaner and simpler to be separate entities and go your separate ways.

I don’t know. i’m just guessing.

bretb
    Participant
    June 2, 2017 at 8:50 am #138164

Just a possibility…are you the type of guy girls just want to have sex with? Meaning good looking, good in bed, but not particularly relational?

mdawson24
    Participant
    June 2, 2017 at 3:03 pm #138292

Hoes will be hoes. Just let the game come to you, you won’t be disappointed.

Oncopoda
    Participant
    June 2, 2017 at 7:24 pm #138361

@richiro Yeah I guess I could only be attracting that type, but I’m actively trying to attract the more serious type so that’s confusing.
    @bretb I’m not sure what you mean by “not particularly relational”. Yes I think I’m pretty good looking and I know I’m good in bed, not to be immodest, but I think I’m also fairly intelligent and laid back. Idk, maybe I’m too laid back I guess. But it sucks when a female will fuck you until til she thinks she found a guy that she is ready to be serious with.
    @mdawson24 I hope so, I really do.

Sub-Zero
    Participant
    June 3, 2017 at 1:36 am #138370

Depends on the person

Oncopoda
    Participant
    June 5, 2017 at 9:14 am #138375

What depends on the person @sub-zero?