This girl confuses me big time, please help me..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ogbooyaka
    Participant
    August 11, 2015 at 7:16 pm #83917

This chick rejected me last year when I asked her if she had feelings for me I told her i couldnt be friends with her and cut the contact
    2 months ago I got to know she had developed a crush on me.

I got drunk one night after i got to know that and decided to drunk text her, this led to an argument and where she eventually said that she doesn’t have feelings for me ( she said it after like 10 messages back and forth, not a direct ”no” or something like that) I talked to her in person 2 weeks later and she was happy and smiling when we talked. She even played with her hair and seemed a bit nervous? I told her i was sorry and she said it was alright. So the next two days she stared at me and tried to be where I was so she could see me.

I ignored her cuz she rejected me. Weird thing: she is happy and nice whenever we talk but the complete opposite around my friends?
    Now shes avoiding me again… Is she avoiding out of non interest or is she scared i moved on?

Thanks guys!

78Star
    78Star
    Participant
    August 11, 2015 at 11:16 pm #83920

That makes no sense, she clearly isn’t making a repeatable pattern for him to fallow, in most cases I would tell him she is crazy and steer clear.

Also understanding a woman’s heart is ridiculous, out of all the girls I have known no two act the same towards guys, they talk about guys the same, but when it comes down to it it seems they each want a guy to respond perfectly in some cases.

ogbooyaka
    Participant
    August 12, 2015 at 8:26 am #83940

That makes no sense, she clearly isn’t making a repeatable pattern for him to fallow,

Ye that is the point. I know im overthinking a lot of things but a lot of people told me im too nice for my own good and shit and I have a hard time letting go feelings once I get them lol.