this girl is confusing ??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

james toreno
    Participant
    December 16, 2014 at 10:19 am #69264

me and this girl were set in the same group for labs. I caught her staring at me two times she makes full eye contact with other guys but not with me . I sent her a hi then she suddenly vanished. the next day i sent her a message and I asked her out for a movie a dinner. she replied
    “Yeah certainly I dont mind
    just inform me ”
    then after one minute she sends this
    “sorry that message is not supposed to be for you”
    then after 2 minutes she says
    sorry no
    I confessed my feelings and I said you are not showing her true feelings. she said that message was sent by mistake and she is not playing hard to get and she rejected it. I ignored her for 2 weeks. yesterday i was standing in the hall. although that there are space she walked really really close to me and bumped against me ( she lightly touched me). I sent her a funny meme how women are hard to understand nothing offensive at all . She unfriended me from facebook . why she didnt block me and why she is acting like this

Confusedyoungman
    Participant
    December 16, 2014 at 1:14 pm #69283

If it was me, I’d have nothing to do with her. I like a straight yes or no if I’m asking someone for a date. I don’t like silly games, especially in this day and age when it is very easy for a man to be accused of harassment.

babo
    Participant
    December 16, 2014 at 4:29 pm #69294

ugh, dude, either she is a pyshco, somone with some serious emotional issues, or someone not interested in you at ALL. So your only options is to just leave her the hell alone lol

seekinghelp
    Participant
    December 20, 2014 at 9:00 pm #69505

She sounds really passive aggressive. Honestly if she bumped into and is trying THAT HARD to seem so uninterested she probably is just trying to prolong getting your attention. Those types of girls “want to be wanted” more than they want anything else. If you are caring enough and like her enough to seek help from other (ex. via this chat board) then you deserve a girl that doesn’t just want attention, but wants a fun and healthy relationship with you.