This girl is driving me crazy!!! Need advice from the ladies

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

notasailboat18
    Participant
    July 28, 2015 at 9:35 am #83364

I have lived 25 years without being fully blown away by a girl. I met her via tinder and was expecting a nightmare. Well the first date went swimmingly well. We got some drinks, talked for 5 hours, and we kissed. She has the exact same interests as me (which in DC is not common) Second date same thing, got dinner, went on a walk and talked for several hours and then went back to her place and kissed. We made plans for a third date, one problem is we both are terrible texters. Date is supposed to be tomorrow and I texted her yesterday and Still haven’t heard from her. At this point I’m pulling my hair out. I can’t concentrate at work. Is she playing hard to get? Did I do something wrong? For the first time in my life this is one girl I do not want to mess it up with. Please help!