This guy unfollowed me on instagram and I'm so confused.?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sarrhl
    Participant
    May 19, 2017 at 9:28 pm #137046

So I’ve had a crush on this guy for 1 year now. He always stares at me from a distance and I heard he s shy so I figured he probably wouldn’t talk to me first. I decided to follow him on instagram and maybe start a conversation that way since he doesn’t have a Facebook and I don’t have his number and I don’t know when the next time will be when we see each other in person.
    I requested him and he accepted and requested to follow me moments later. Then, an hour later he unfollows me.
    I don’t understand why he unfollowed me, he’s following ALL of my friends and even my sister (who only followed him for me) but he unfollowed me. btw: he has only 300ish followers and he’s following almost 900 people.

So I’m curious to know why he unfollowed me. If anyone is good at reading these situations please help a sista out.
    Thanks guys!

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 20, 2017 at 6:29 am #137058

When I unfollow someone on social media it usually means I’m mad at them or when girls ask me for money which I know is not the case here. It’s hard to say what his thinking is. You mean you had a crush on him for about a year and he just stares at you in a distance and you two never talk, someone needs to make a move, the best thing I can advise you on is have one of your friends or sister ask the guy that you really like him and how come you unfollowed me but they should have done that already.

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 4:54 pm #137089

I hate to sound pessimistic but just forget about it. (1) If he was REALLY interested in you he would have made a move a long time ago and (2) If he was interested he would’ve followed you and not un-followed you or propose to message you. And hey! Unfollow him too