this is all new to me what do you think ? normal or more

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

greeneyedblonde
    Participant
    August 9, 2014 at 11:44 am #59090

We have been chatting since we met online 10 months ago everyday , we met when we can as we live 200 miles away and when we do we get on so well and sex is good. We chat about everything he says it frustrates him when he can’t call me and this is because we work different hours , he wants to call me more often he says , I did say once because of work hours just message at weekends and he said he couldn’t go a day without messaging me so no way go all week without contact with me , he’s so sweet to me always Worrys if I’m down and says he cares , we have had ups n downs and misunderstanding but he always forgives if I’m moody towards him , we like each other a lot but it feels more than friends with benefits is this Normal? He says he wants me to show him around the places where I live next time he comes and even wanted to go to the cinema with me , what do you think? We know so much about each other and message all day every day never gone a day that we haven’t , and if I don’t reply