this is embarrassing. what do i do?

Author
    Comments
  • rahu123
    rahu123
    Participant
    February 26, 2017 at 12:54 pm #128332
    this is embarrassing. what do i do?

i have a crush on my dental assistant. go ahead laugh lol. but its a small office, only 1 dentist and 2 assistants. The one assistant I get is 19, I’m 20. A few week ago when my grandma went to the dentist, my grandma said she was asking for me and was looking forward to seeing me at my next appointment (which was made 2 weeks ahead) my grandma told her it was thursday &mygmom said she was upset it wasnt the thurs. coming up. Now fast forward a few days ago, she was my assistant and we spoke about so much in like 5 minutes we spoke about what schools we went to, how we graduated the same year,where i work and if i like it, we hate cold weather, how people at our school were crappy, how we look younger than we are, she even asked where my mom worked..we kept making eye contact and as she was sitting next to me she kept pressing her body against me,mm..Yesterday I got my teeth cleaned and she was just standing in the room watching the hygienist.

rahu123
    rahu123
    Participant
    February 26, 2017 at 12:55 pm #128333

We have a few mutuals on instagram, but i dont want to follow her because i dont want to creep her out 😮 what should i do. what would you do?

lahlah
    Participant
    March 25, 2017 at 7:42 am #131167

Just go for it man. Follow her on Instagram and get to know her a little better. You’ll never know if she’s interested unless you try to contact her

FavDoc
    Participant
    March 26, 2017 at 7:31 am #131182

Make a more friendly contact (like you did) and ask her out for a coffee. That is how things start.