This might seem crazy…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

This might seem crazy…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

darbycrash
    Participant
    September 7, 2015 at 2:39 am #85218
    This might seem crazy…

Ok so here’s the deal. There’s this female bartender that I have been pursuing. Absolutely gorgeous woman, dynamite personality. I think it is quite clear that I have a mild to major crush on her, seeing as I was frequenting a bar on Tuesday afternoons for basically no other reason than to see her. She has a boyfriend she lives with, which I only found out because the information was forced out of her. I’ve seen a picture of this guy and from what she’s told me about his personality, he seems…underwhelming. I was making small amounts of progress in terms of her giving me signals and I think I established that she was at least attracted to me…but nothing groundbreaking. Just when I was about to give up, she invites me to take a trip with her and her friends in November to South America (that her boyfriend won’t be attending). I’m thinking “this is crazy, I don’t even have this girl’s phone number, we’ve only ever hung out in this bar, and now she wants me to go to South America.”…

darbycrash
    Participant
    September 7, 2015 at 2:46 am #85219

So I give her an out and say “well I have to get back to you, my friends want me to go to Vegas with them that month”. Just to test how serious she was about it. She says “Fuck Vegas, come with my friends and I, you will have a far better time. Just keep coming back here and I will keep you posted.” This was in mid-July. I go out of town for a couple of weeks, and when I get back, I find out she’s been fired. The bar was my only line of communication with her. No phone number, don’t know where she lives, don’t have her on facebook. I figured I should just move on, but I still can’t seem to get this girl out of my head. Enough time has passed where I don’t think I can pretend I didn’t know she was fired…so it’s clear I have not acted upon hearing the news. Facebook is my only line of communication with her (and we’re not even facebook friends). Should I just let this go, or should I give it a shot? And if so, any suggestions are welcome.

madlyinlove3
    Participant
    September 7, 2015 at 8:01 pm #85250

I’m so sorry! Maybe if you try to ask the managers at the bar or a worker for her contact info…(I don’t even know if they’ll give it to you).

TheBigO
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 6:11 pm #85300

Give it a shot man! She’s into you! What can you lose from trying?