Thought I Found "The One" but Stopped Hearing From Him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:02 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AGirlInBlue
    Participant
    May 27, 2014 at 7:55 pm #53911

So I started dating this guy almost 3 months ago, seeing each other at least 2/3 times a week. He continuously expressed that he really liked me and that “this is the best first 6 weeks and 2 days of a relationship” he’s ever had. He treated me so well and for the first time in my like I felt like I had actually met “the one” but a month ago he had to go back to his home country for work purposes and we discussed that we would continue our relationship where we left it once he returned. Before he left, we voiced that we were exclusive but never anything about being “official”. He returns in just over a week and lately he has become extremely distant. I very rarely hear from him (last conversation was 5 days ago) and the last thing I want to do is become the crazy clingy girl by texting and calling him constantly so I’ve pretty much left it in his court, but i am just so angry at him for making me feel like this and then just disappearing. Do I approach him about this or just wait?

TWINCITYDEZRAY
    Participant
    June 5, 2014 at 7:45 pm #54647

wlow

howcanitell
    howcanitell
    Participant
    June 8, 2014 at 3:39 am #54745

I would wait and hear what he has to say. But not heading from him for 5 days? If that is normal for the two of you than no big deal but if you uses to talk often and then it changed something is up. Go with your gut.