Thought I was friendzoned, she said she wants to suk my d***

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kingsly
    Participant
    May 13, 2016 at 1:15 am #100317

So a bit of backstory, I have known the girl since mid-January. In April I asked her if she ever saw us being more than just friends, to which she responded “You’re a really great friend.” Obviously friendzoned, I got over it, whatever. I expected it to get a little awkward between us, but it has been just the opposite. We’re so much closer now than we were, and recently our topics of conversation have revolved around sex (she brings it up, not me). Without getting into details, she asks me how far I’d go with a girl, where’s the craziest place I would do it, etc. Just know that there have been many details shared. So last night we’re on the phone for an hour and a half, and she starts bringing up the topics again. I tell her I would prefer to talk about this in person, and say we should meet up tomorrow. Instead, she starts driving to my house and picks me up at midnight in her car. We go for a drive, again talking about sex, etc just having a good conversation.

Kingsly
    Participant
    May 13, 2016 at 1:15 am #100318

Now it’s like 1:30, we pull up to my house and we keep talking for a couple hours. Then around 4, she says “I have to tell you something…I lowkey wanna suck your dick right now.” She then follows that up with “What would you do if I hopped in your lap right now and started making out with you.” To say the least, after what I thought we had agreed was a “just friends” thing, I was completely flustered. Given the circumstances (us being in front of my house, it being 4:30 am, me not having showered that day, etc.) I told her that I’m not declining it, but that we should do it another time. I was also careful to say that she was the one who would have to bring it up. I’m just really confused cuz, while the question did kind of follow along with the rest of the conversation, the fact that she straight up said she wanted to suck my dick after telling me we were friends is confusing. And then I even gave her an out, I was like “It’s 4:30, you’re probably just not thinking straight.”

Kingsly
    Participant
    May 13, 2016 at 8:51 am #100323

And then I even gave her an out, I was like “It’s 4:30, you’re probably just not thinking straight.”

And she was like “Oh no, I’m thinking straight.” She even asked me what I thought the implications of the questions were, and I was like “Um, well I thought we were just friends, but now I’m just really confused.” I think this could be a friends with benefits type of thing, but I’m not sure. Maybe she changed her mind, or maybe it’s nothing. Any help is appreciated.

Prob gonna hang out with her again in the next few days, but I would like some perspective on it.

Charko
    Participant
    May 15, 2016 at 1:38 pm #100446

She def wants you. Hard to tell if it is a friends with benefits thing or if she changed her mind. Id ask her and see how it goes

confused0912
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 8:56 am #100359

It sounds like know that she knows you like her, she is toying with you. If you want a friends with benefits and don’t think feelings and emotions will get in the way, you are wrong. 9 times out of 10, someone gets attached and then when it ends, everything goes south.

lukjas
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 2:40 am #100574

Props to you for being a gentleman. Other guys would’nt bother getting confused and just enjoy the ride.

Seems to me that she sees you more as a f*ck buddy than a boyfriend material. Go for it if you have no problems being a sex object.

AlexFromHell
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 11:06 am #100598

Perhaps you should ask her what her intentions are. Whether she just wants sex or something more. I hope it can clears things out.