thoughts, advice for my dilemma with lady

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

eagle-eyes99
    eagle-eyes99
    Participant
    November 3, 2015 at 12:55 am #87803

hey all. here’s the scoop: I’m a 26 y/o male. for simplicity i’ll say i’m Caucasian. there is a woman at work who has been gaining my interest and holding my attention for awhile now. She is 38 and Filipino. i like her and i think we have chemistry. not sure if i should pursue.
    she says she has never married or had children. this seems odd (but maybe not, idk).
    i’m a apprehensive to follow through with her. there is an age gap, cultural and small language barriers. im not at all sure what she thinks about me, but i wouldn’t be here if i thought there was nothing. the age and culture differences don’t affect me, but what about her? is there a big reason why shes single? she seems really great. i dont want to approach her and she think im being foolish or i have a hidden agenda (weird i know). this is a strange situation for me. is there just too much a separation between us, or is there something? any thoughts would be appreciated. ask me for any details.

Summer20
    Participant
    November 3, 2015 at 2:52 am #87808

I think you should try to have something with her and see if you can make it work