Threes a crowd but twos is just confusing…?????

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

WolfHeart
    Participant
    March 29, 2013 at 11:29 pm #27349

Long story short… Me and my Fiance decided months ago if we ever found another perfect man we would take him in as a third…my man is perfect and i don’t want anyone else and will NEVER leave him… he is twice my age and im scared about some things and aging is one especially with out him… so i looked and failed twice…but i found another guy who is absolutely wonderful a perfect match to us both! but now my man wont even try to be his friend or try this time he thinks i dont love him and that hes gonna die soon and other assumptions… but im afraid ill fail him… how do i get him to see my side and try…

WiseOnWhiskey
    WiseOnWhiskey
    Participant
    April 2, 2013 at 10:51 am #27542

Hmm, well did you both at one point say it’d be ok to bring in a third man? Sounds like someone isn’t holding up their end of the bargain.

Try to explain to your fiance how this third man will complement your relationship instead of just your interests. That way, your fiance will feel more included in the decision making. Maybe since YOU found the guy and he didn’t, he feels a bit jealous? I don’t think you’ve done anything wrong, especially if your intentions are sticking to the original plans you two made.

tony34
    Participant
    April 3, 2013 at 4:22 pm #27694

Didn’t he say he would be okay with another guy? There must be something missing to this story. Why doesn’t he like the 3rd person?

DerekJ
    DerekJ
    Participant
    April 4, 2013 at 12:02 pm #27766

Long story short… Me and my Fiance decided months ago if we ever found another perfect man we would take him in as a third…

Did he forget you two agreed to this? Maybe tell him how else you see this 3rd man helping your relationship to be more loving and open to new things!