Tinder Dating…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Tinder Dating…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Razzledazzle88
    Participant
    January 7, 2014 at 10:20 pm #45866
    Tinder Dating…

I met this guy on Tinder and we started texting over Xmas week. He was usually the one to text me and was never sexual in any way and seemed like a genuinely sweet guy. I went over to his place the day he got back here and we just sat and talked for like two hours. We never kissed or anything and I instantly felt comfortable around him, like I could be myself. We hung out two days later and watched a movie and ended up hooking up. He kept holding my hand but wasn’t overly touchy or anything weird, just seemed like he really liked me. That week was then NYE and he already had plans to go to a friends masquerade party and I had plans too so it was fine. He still would text me about every other day just asking how my day was and stuff. I have asked him several times now if he wanted to do something like dinner or ice skating or something but he always says he’s busy or has plans. I just get mixed signals from him! What should I do?

akira
    Participant
    January 17, 2014 at 11:08 am #46073

seems to me like there are 2 possibilities

he is playing games and waiting to contact you again (depends how many days since you last talked, i would say a week is the max)

his goal was always a one-nighter

killington1985
    Participant
    January 17, 2014 at 11:57 am #46074

If I was you I would not text or call him. Let him make all the moves. don’t come off as desperate. If you don’t act interested he will chase you. in the mean time chase other guys and keep your options open so you wont feel bad if he flakes out. Which happens a lot these days.

Lluvia
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:40 pm #45997

If he is not asking you out, He is not seriously interested in you.
    If he really wanted to see you again and hang out again, he would have asked you out already.
    Where there is a will, there is a way !
    Don’t ask him to go out again.

pa128
    pa128
    Participant
    April 8, 2014 at 12:38 pm #50741

Perhaps he’s genuinely busy. Sometimes the easiest explanation is the truth.