Tinder: matched with friend. Should I message him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

okguppy77
    Participant
    February 10, 2014 at 6:39 pm #47553

I had class with this guy last semester. I had the hugest crush on him. Not only was he cute, but we had a lot in common and he was always very nice to me. I’m not forward and it’s hard to tell when I like someone.
    The other day I was on Tinder, and he showed up on my screen. Just for the heck of it, I decided to heart him only to find out, he hearted me back! But heres my dilemma. I want him to message me but I think he prob feels as awkward as I do. I also don’t know his intention of hearting me (did he heart me to see if i heart him, did he heart me cause he knows me, OR did he heart me cause he thinks i’m sure and possibly feels the way i do) It’s just an awkward situation now cause we both now know we find each other attractive (if that was his reason for hearting me.)
    I don’t have class with him so I don’t really see him, but I still like him. Should I message him? The only thing I have to lose is him ignoring me or thinking I’m weird. Then again, he hearted me too..