Tired of being tossed around like I'm made of steel

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Skyman369
    Participant
    July 28, 2017 at 2:23 pm #143523

Hey everyone, need some help.
    So I met this girl, we get together make out a few times and I really feel a connection with her, her best friend who I barely know and have only hung out with twice, is completely in love with me, even after I told her I wasn’t interested she’s still trying. Anyways, last time I saw the main girl we talked and she kissed me on the cheek, nothing special I know, but It meant a lot to me. The next day I was supposed to hang out with her but I couldn’t make it, and I don’t know if she’s pissed about that, but she stopped flirting with me and doesn’t reply to my texts, I feel like she’s distancing herself from me for her friend. Today I saw her and she completely ignored my existence like I wasn’t even there. I don’t know what to do, I’m getting sick of this bullshit her parasite of a friend is pulling. What should I do? Do I forget about her and move on? Wait a while and see what happens? I really feel a connection with this girl and she’s not someone I want to lose.

Skyman369
    Participant
    July 28, 2017 at 2:27 pm #143526

Thanks in advance

priyusa86
    Participant
    July 29, 2017 at 7:16 am #143544

🙁

Anonymous
    July 29, 2017 at 9:37 pm #143571

First of all you applying seduction principles and violating others by accident, this is typical of a person who is new in the game but don’t worry we were once there. here is the thing, Do you know why her friend is attracted to you? Its very surprising but the reason is also related to why she isn’t attracted to you. here is one thing you have to get, attraction is a pull and push game. When you pushed her friend a way by saying you aren’t interested in her, she felt even more attracted to you, this is a master move you pulled off accidentally. Now after playing her friend well, you went on to make a mistake and showing her that you like her, she is doing the same thing you did to her friend.
    Here is the solution, if you want her to chase you, stop chasing after her, in fact try to indirectly show interest in her friend, don’t go there deliberately but when she is around act as though there is something boiling between you two, this will make her feel jealous and want to have you.