Tired of Forced Celibacy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Tired of Forced Celibacy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

OldHamsterIncel
    Participant
    July 15, 2016 at 4:26 pm #105398
    Tired of Forced Celibacy

I am in a very unusual situation, and I really need help.

I’m sixty years old. I am STILL virgin. Frankly, I do NOT want to die in that condition.

The problem is, I’ve had four strokes, starting in 2011. I have a mobility-related disability.

The last date I had in Chicago was a total failure. And that was BEFORE I started having strokes.

How do I persuade the married pastor of a church I’ve been attending to play the role of matchmaker? I just spent almost $3,000 in a vain attempt to advertise my availability, because churches didn’t seem to care if I EVER found a woman.

Living on SSI benefits doesn’t give me very much money. I can’t afford my own car, and couldn’t drive it even if I could, because I’d have to take a driving test once again. My last license expired around 1991 or so.

Love Explained
    Participant
    July 16, 2016 at 7:40 pm #105481

Getting laid and having a relationship are many times not related. Trying to achieve a romantic relationship is very difficult for anyone, but getting laid for money is not. I am not a proponent of prostitution but you sound like you need one. You need a professional. If your religious beliefs wont let you go that way, you probably wont solve your problem. Good Luck.